Monday, April 27, 2009

Louis Martini - Cabernet Sauvignon 2006



Type: Cabernet Sauvignon
Year: 2006
Rating: 4 - Would definitely buy it again
Price: 11.99
Where Bought: ?
Comments: Very Nice wine. Had it before in a restaurant and wanted to try it at home. Will buy again. However, we are noticing that wines bought at restaurants seem to taste better than the supposedly equivalent store bought counter-parts. I wonder why that is ? Is it just my imagination ? Or perhaps the establishment buys it in volume and maybe it comes in a wooden wine keg instead of a bottle ? I still haven't figured this one out...

1 comment:

  1. This is a very nice tasting wine. I bought it again in August of 2009 for 12.99 marked down from 13.99 at Otto's of Brown Deer. I wish I could remember where I got it for 11.99, in the original posting.

    ReplyDelete